Wednesday, May 10, 2006

RENEGADE! :)


A couple' weeks ago, I got a great opportunity to do some freelance work for
Renegade Animation. I don't take a whole lot of freelance nowadays, as the fulltime
gig at AC is keeping me very busy, but I just HAD to jump at the chance to work
with Renegade! I have really admired their work for a long time now, especially their
wonderfully designed and animated commercial work, and it was so nice to finally get
a chance to do some stuff with them.
I just sketched-up a little drawing of one of their older characters, Elmo Aardvark... He is an AWESOME piece of animation design, and my fun little send-up doesn't quite do him justice!
;)
I would like to do a finished tribute piece of Elmo... I'll get on that!
Also, I hafta' add Renegade to my links, as well as AC and some other blogs and sites that I've been meaning to get up there!
See ya soon!
-D

5 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Joe Andriola said...

good stuff man.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Clarke (Csnyde) said...

hey Dagan, really lovin the elmo design... I too always loved his little animated flash adventures and thought they were some of the best early flash cartoons out there.

congrats on the freelance work and be sure to let us know what it is ASAp so that we can all be on the lookout for it.

PS: I just sent you a somewhat important e-mail to your aol addy and wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Goobeetsablog said...

nice shapes and colors on
this one.

Would you mind if I added you to my blog?

-brian

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Goobeetsablog said...

I just noticed your working around Philly... I grew up in Chester County.

So much history and great art.
-brian

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

hey-hey ;)

joes- thanks, my man! like i told ya, it was a delight to work with these guys (and gals)... so fun!

clarke- thanks brutha!..oh, and check your e-mail box! :)

Brian- thanks a bunch, man. Of course you can link me from your blog! :) i very-much preciate' that.

:) -D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home