Thursday, November 30, 2006

SLUMP and SPEED RACER



Mannnn, in a WICKED slump right now.
Yeah, i deleted that last post... ughh.
When I feel like this, i wanna go thru the
blog and delete EVERYTHING! :(

Gotta loosen up a bit... so in the meantime,
here's a little pic I did when we were asked to
develop a new 'Speed Racer' series at work...

My boss told me to just go at it and try anything!
Now THAT'S fun!

I found myself doing a lot of 'Chim-Chim' and 'Spridle'
as we were visually developing stuff... of course, the show
ended up looking NOTHING like this... haha!

ok, gotta go loosen up!

-Dag

5 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Joe Andriola said...

good stuff man... great design.

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome bro!!! Man if only Speed Racer was in this style!!!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger chris swift said...

Don't change a thing my friend, just keep doin what U doin.

Great color theory & design as always.

swift.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Todd Kauffman said...

lookin' loose to me

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---REAL NICE WORK THERE DAGAN, BUT I'LL BE THAT MONKEYS UNCLE IF YOU GET THOSE DESIGNS TO FLY THERE...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home