Wednesday, February 17, 2010

23 years deep

When I was thirteen, in the 8th grade, I met

23 years later, I love it just as much as I did
during those first Spring days of rolling around
town with my friends.

cut-paper tribute to the best thing that ever happened
to the wheel. ;)



At 1:30 AM, Blogger :: smo :: said...


At 10:54 AM, Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

Love rough edges..


At 1:02 AM, Blogger Jay O. said...


I called it in class tonite and I hadn't even SEEN this yet!

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Brendan Tobin said...

I can stand up on one, but that's about it. Oh, and I'm good at falling off one too. Chicks dig it.


At 12:58 PM, Blogger Mick said...

skateboarding is forever
My own is unfortunately parked in the local boozer's back room after my last ride last summer, a little worse for wear I narrowly avoided a major squishing from a truck

grand picture

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Mr. Lentini said...

glad your still on board..if you can believe it I teach a high school skateboard class in nyc.

mmm wawa iced tea circa 1996

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Mr. Lentini said...

glad your still on board

wawa iced tea circa 1996


At 6:56 PM, Blogger bam said...

Love your 'stuff' then, now, always. And as for skateboarding...once in the blood, always in the blood. :) xo

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin shoes
air force 1 trainers
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ray ban sunglasses uk
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
gucci bags
louis vuitton purses
kobe 8
louis vuitton outlet
montblanc pen
ralph lauren outlet
ed hardy outlet
louis vuitton purses
replica rolex watches
adidas yeezy
toms wedges
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ladies cartier watches
nike store outlet
coach outlet store
louis vuitton purses
juicy couture
louis vuitton purses
nike air max uk
air jordan shoes
ralph lauren
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
nike sb janoski
michael kors outlet
ray ban outlet
mont blanc pen
jordan retro 13
ralph lauren
louis vuitton purses


Post a Comment

<< Home