Thursday, April 06, 2006

Zelda!


... in all of it's pixelated glory!
:)
...Truth is, I was checking out Gabe Swarr's work, again... he's
done some really super 'Link' and 'Mario' artwork, and he downright
inspired me!
There's such a sense of joy and fun in his work... If I ever meet the guy, I'll tell him
he's one of the great ones! :)
Anyway, I was pretty obsessed with Link as a kid, and I thought it would be fun to draw
him, then PIXELATE him!
haha
yep, Zelda certainly rules.
Thanks for takin' a peek. :)
-D

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger jimmynock said...

You must be working from home today. This is cool Brotha. When I first saw it I thought maybe my glasses were dirty or blurry, then I realized what you were doing. As always Dagan, "You Da Man" when it comes to design

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

haha

ummm, Jim?...
it's NOT blurry...it's PERFECTLY clear!
(hee-hee-hee)

how you doin, my brutha?
let's get togetha soons!
:)
-Dag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home