Tuesday, May 23, 2006

some EXCITING news!...

There's a new animation book on the scene! That's right!
"Your Career in Animation: How to Survive And Thrive"

The author of the book, David Levy, interviewed a BUNCH of industry professionals, picked their brains nice and clean, and blended it all up into written form for us to enjoy! :)
Dave is a friend of mine, and he was my animation director last year over at Cartoon Pizza on 'Pinky Dinky Doo'... He really knows his stuff, and I personally cannot wait to get my hands on the book! .....
Oh, I almost forgot!... I AM one of the 'industry professionals' interviewed in the book!... So give it a read, and only THEN can you make fun of me! ;)
Here's the link @ amazon;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1581154453/qid=1148362855/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-7185378-2263866?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

... I mean, just look at that pic ... EVERYBODY enjoys a good animation book!
Thanks guys! :)
-Dagan

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Joe Andriola said...

nice pic man.. i wanna anmate everyone of those characters.

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

thanks joes :)

I'm gonna do a 'finished' version for the Asifa-East newsletter...but I hafta' also add an alien!... and a horse!... and whatever OTHER fun things come to mind!
:)
-Dag

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Goobeetsablog said...

congratulations on the book...
and also on the fun image:)

-brian

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger jimmynock said...

Thats cool Dagan. Now I can add you to my list of famous friends. Oh wait... yer already on there.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Mary Varn said...

i found your blog and i'm loving it! i'm gonna check it all the time. i recently embarked on the world of blog with my own mary blog.
i'm totally going to get levy's book! i mean, if a dagan-style pet fish likes this book than it must be great!

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger justinpatrickparpan said...

I like your work sir, especially your rendition of Betty Rubble a couple of post below. Some seriously stylish stuff!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

Brian-
Thanks, my friend.
The book should actually hit bookstores in a week or so...
It's pretty exciting!

Jim-
Thanks brutha... I'll tell ya what, it's been way too long since we sat and had a drink... We should hang soon, and bring Catapano with ya!
:)

Mary-
Wow, Mary Varn on the ol' bloggin' scene!? This is huge! :)
Great to hear from you... I'll be checkin' out your blog a lot too, now that I know it's out there.
Hope to see you soon, too.

Justin-
Thank you for the kind words, man.
I am a big fan of your work as well! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

Have a great holiday weekend, everybody!

-Dagan

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160505
michael kors outlet clearance
christian louboutin shoes
air force 1 trainers
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ray ban sunglasses uk
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
gucci bags
louis vuitton purses
kobe 8
louis vuitton outlet
montblanc pen
ralph lauren outlet
ed hardy outlet
louis vuitton purses
replica rolex watches
adidas yeezy
toms wedges
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
ladies cartier watches
nike store outlet
coach outlet store
louis vuitton purses
juicy couture
louis vuitton purses
nike air max uk
air jordan shoes
ralph lauren
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
nike sb janoski
michael kors outlet
ray ban outlet
mont blanc pen
toms
jordan retro 13
ralph lauren
louis vuitton purses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home