Thursday, July 20, 2006

BULLY-of-doom



I've had these 'bully' characters in my head for a looooong time now...
I initially had a little story brewin' (for a short) that I had wanted to pitch around...
But I realized it's pretty twisted, and kinda pro-bully... haha -but in a totally FUNNY way, seriously!
:)
Anyhow, every time I sit down to draw these guys, I have a good time!... Maybe that speaks to
the project as something worth doing, just for laughs?!... It's high-time I get a short DONE!...
hmmmmmm...
Anyway, got more of the gang coming, and some funny little doodles of 'atomic wedgies,' 'nuggies' and of course, MORE stolen lunch money! haha ...and MAYBE a poor little nerd stuffed in a locker?... Wow, I'm pretty sick. ;)
see ya soon,
-Dagan

ps- ...haha ...he looks like a kid-version of 'Guile' from Street Fighter! :)

8 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Dan said...

yea man bring on the SHORT!!!!!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Alden V said...

that is sweet

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Andy J Smith illustration said...

Very cool, man

Bullies Rock! Check this...
http://www.smittycartoons.com/illustr/Maze.jpg

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger chris swift said...

" METAL ", this kid rules...love those offset colors and brush strokes...

nicely done.

swift.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Cedricstudio said...

Love the design!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger :: smo :: said...

yeah dagan! if there's one thing i learned at comic con, it's just start animating! animate every day, even if you have a take up a little early! i might be able to help you animate and pass it along to the right people *wink wink* just let me know!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Mukpuddy said...

He looks ccol dude!!
Good stuff on the plug over at Drawn also!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

Brian, Dann-o, Alden, Andy, Swifty, Joes, Cedric, :smo: and muk....
Thanks so much for the kinder-than-kind words, and for stoppin' by the ol' blog! :)

... and mukpuddy, thanks for noticin' the VERY flattering plug over at 'Drawn'... I was tipped-off by an old friend actually, and it made my night! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home