Friday, July 07, 2006

Helene's blog debut! :)



I've been meaning to post some of my wife's work up here
for a WHILE now... she graduated from art school 8 years ago, but she is still one HELL of a painter, and she's just starting to turn out a WHOLE new body of work!
In one of her summer classes at U Arts recently, she had an assignment to basically emulate
one of her favorite paintings... A tough assignment, but she did such a beautiful job that I wanted to share it with all of my blog pals! :)
And I'll be sure to post alot more of her work here, until she finally gets her own blog goin!'
Helene, you rock!
(above; Helene after Cezanne)
-Dagan

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Mary Varn said...

Hey great painting! I recognized the Cezanne reference immediately. I look forward to perusing through her own blog when it's up!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger jimmynock said...

Very nice Helene! Dont forget Dagan, if Helene gets a blog its going to put us all to shame. ; )
Carrie and I both look forward to seeing more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home