Thursday, June 28, 2007

Skunk-Fu !!!


Law of averages says;
Check back frequently and Dagan will FINALLY put some new drawings on his blog... EVENTUALLY! :) -haha
Been super busy on my new gig, animating on Cartoon Saloon's
Skunk-Fu with the FatKat guys... I gotta tell ya, it's SO nice to be working on a show again where the QUALITY actually MATTERS!

It's a great looking show and it's been a blast to work on... Don't have a whole lot of time to draw on my own time these days, but it's OK when your day job is ACTUALLY satisfying! :)
Here's a few goofy doodles of 'Skunk'... And please stop over at Cartoon Saloon's site and/or blog to check out how Skunk and his friends REALLY look. :)

( I'll add 'Saloon' to my links soon!--------------> )

[ AND, I added a random page of not-so-random cuteness!] ;)
Also, big ol' thanks to Gene and my pals at FatKat! It's so nice to finally get the opportunity to work with you guys!
Also, our baby-girl is 3 months old already!... Lilya is an absolute joy, and I can't stand being away from her for more than like, 5 minutes! -haha :)
Well, now you know what's new with me... That's more than I've said on this blog than ALL of my other posts combined!
More 'Skunk' drawings to come... just gotta scan em. ;)
Hope all is well with you all!
yer pal-Dagan

14 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger chris swift said...

wow - interesting to see the ani biz can still be frustrating.

Luv the kid with the burnt toast, who doesn't hate burn toast.

keep going brutha.

swift.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 words
Scratch n' Sniff Stickers

these are great drawings
and concepts.

especially burnt toast.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Dan said...

i burnt my toast today too...

i was pissed

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Bob said...

yaye! QUALITY! i can't wait. = )

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---CONGRATS MAN, DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE WORKING ON THAT PROJECT, VERY KOOL... FUNNY HOW QUALITY PROJECTS MAKE YOU CARE, THATS HOW IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE...

---THESE ARE GREAT, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE, AND THAT PAGE OF DOODLES ROX, LUV THE BIG BOOM BOX, LETS SEE YOU DO SOME B-BOY CHARACTERS...!!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Alisa said...

Congrats Dagan, Skunk Fu looks pretty awesome to work on!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger joost said...

Hi Degan,
funny to see your skunk doodles
I was the character, props and fx designer for the show .
I just left ireland 2 months ago after the last show was designed.
I really enjoyed working on this show.
it's good to see you do as well!
keep it up

and say Hi to Mick Harrisson for me!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger mikecarloooyeah said...

Hey Dagan,
I haven't been bloggin in a while. I love this stuff, and I miss seeing the post its wallpapered all over your cintiq! Congrats on the gig, and nice work my man. Love the designs and the simplicity of your stuff. That in my opinion is the hardest thing to do well, and you sir do it very well.
Mike

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Natalie Butler said...

I love Skunk-Fu! That is so great you are getting a chance to work on it!!! Good luck!!! :)

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mukpuddy said...

Goooo skunky go!!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger :: smo :: said...

a job that's actually enjoyable?!?!?!?

IMAGINE!!!!

haha! glad to hear things are on the up and up sir! you've always deserved to be happy! you're good people and i'm glad to see you're out of that 10th floor of hell [if dante ever wrote about elevators...]! all the best to the family too!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger mira said...

Hi Dagan,
First time at your blog. Love it! Congrats on getting the fatkat gig.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Kevy Metal said...

Skunk Fu, eh? Great show... I supervised the posing (at Studio B)for Cartoon Saloon and they provided us with some of the best Flash assets I've ever had the pleasure to work with. We rarely had to ask for anything and they were always sending us amazing builds.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Dagan Moriarty said...

Thanks for stopping by guys,
and for all the kind woyds! ;)

I PROMISE I'm gonna stop being lazy and start thanking people individually on here when they make the effort to stop by and leave a comment! :)

LO
VE -D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home