Thursday, December 04, 2008

'TOO ART for TV'



Hey gang,


I hope everybody is doing well...
I've certainly missed you! ;)

Doing the full-time commute into NYC again, so life is busy!

But I had to take a moment to plug the upcoming Too Art for TV show in Brooklyn this Friday!

The show is always a lot of fun, and I am very excited and flattered to be a part of it again this year.

Here's a link for you... Please have a look!http://bunnycutlet.com/2A4TV/2008.html

If you're in the NY area, definitely try to swing by for the opening
reception this Friday night from 6-9 PM... You'll have fun!
:)
I'll see you there!
Oh, here's a couple of details from my 2 paintings.

Salut!
-D

6 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Niko Anesti said...

Looks awesome. I'll be there on Saturday!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

I totally dig it.

I totally dig your Megamans down there too!

And your Goku somewhere a million posts ago!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Andy J Smith illustration said...

AWESOME! Wish I could see the show in person... Drop a line and tell me more about the NYC gig/commute!

Have some news on my end as well...

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

...WISH I COULD HAVE MADE IT THIS YEAR...

SEND ME A PIC OF THE ENTIRE PIECE, NICE WORK...

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

Brilliant Work man....

Really looked good in the show....
Great to see, even though it was over crowded.

P

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger mikecarloooyeah said...

sorry I didn't make it down Dagan, but the piece looks great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home