Sunday, August 27, 2006

Mickey's bad day...



Wanted to do a quick-little 'Mickey Mouse'
for that blog, everybodyneeds2drawmickeyonce.com
...
I've been doing a wee-bit of experimenting lately, messing with new
approaches and such... Been wanting to get something a bit more organic
into my digital stuff, so I tried out a new technique!

I would like to enter a few more 'Mickey' illos over at that blog... It's
a fun opportunity to try out some new looks and things. ;)
Thanks for stoppin by!
-Dag

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Andy J Smith illustration said...

very cool! i have to whip up one of these but no time this week i don't think. hey, we are headed down sept 20-ish so hopefully we can grab a beer or some grub

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Mukpuddy said...

Bro this is awesome, I just may have to do my own mickey!!! Lovin the 'Sharpie' looseness' of the bear!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home